Announcements‎ > ‎

Rally Night delayed

posted Sep 7, 2017, 2:41 PM by Admin Pack958

With recovery efforts ongoing across the area and school delayed until Sept 11, we will NOT be holding our rally night event on Sept 11 to kick off the scouting year as originally planned.  The pack leaders will meet as soon as we can to discuss our plans and schedule in light of the current situation in our community and will communicate an updated plan with everyone soon.  Looking forward to the time when we can all get together for some much-needed fun and fellowship.  In the meantime, continue helping out your neighbors and stay safe out there.